Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday 28 June 2009

Beaded Bracelet Class


Now, I tend to be allergic to just about everything when it comes to bling, so I decided that making my own could be the way to go - if only I knew how.
My local craft shop has a very full timetable of classes and yesterday morning I signed up for one on making a white seed pearl and crystal beaded bracelet (and earrings).

I have to say that it was remarkably easy, very enjoyable and completely addictive. Oh dear, I see another pile of stash developing already!
Hope you like the results as much as I do and also some of Vanessa's alternative choices of bead combinations too.
In two weeks time we are going to make a matching necklace - watch this space.
Take care.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, they are so purrrty! I am sure you will be able to adapt what you learn to a scrap book page or two as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I've never tried anything like this, and I can't believe what you say about it being easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jewellery ... careful you dont end up with a houseful of beads lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, and well done! Have totally and deliberately avoided beads..am so afraid of starting on another slippery slope!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed the class. Bracelets are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bracelets, would like to learn how to make them

    ReplyDelete